I have reached over 100 followers and have ran into a bit of money recently so I decided to do a giveaway for all my lovelies uvu
- 1 pair of circle lenses from Pinky Paradise
- 1 Cosplay of your choosing from EZcosplay
- A pastel purple wig I got that wasn’t exactly what I wanted. Never been worn
- any 2 phone cases from AmazonThere will be ONE WINNER to this giveaway who will receive all of these prizesRULES:
- You don’t have to but it would be nice if you were following me
- Likes count for 1 entry, reblogs count for 2, follows count for 3
- Unlimited likes/reblogs just don’t irritate your followers please
- I will pay for shipping anywhere
- Must be willing to give me your P.O. Box or address to receive prizesAny questions, comments, or concerns can be directed to myaskGIVEAWAY ENDS SEPTEMBER 30THGood luck! OwO
2 MORE DAYS
My little Shoo Shoo is two today!!!
Happy Birthday Shamus!!!
since abercrombie an fitch destroys its unsold clothes and wont donate bc poor people wearing their clothes gives them a bad image i say everyone should donate as much abercrombie and fitch brand clothing that you have to homeless shelters so you can simultaneously piss off a shitty company and help those in need
starspecks replied to your post “IN OTHER LESS DEPRESSING NEWS preorders for zipper bags will be up…”
What happened to your logo bags?
oh yeah! i’ll have the cake one up for pre-order oct 1st too, dipper! i need to get around to doing the sailor moon one and the cardcaptor one soon…. =u=;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
also i will be slowly getting around to donation pics and other stuff (gimly, i’m looking at you).
IN OTHER LESS DEPRESSING NEWS
preorders for zipper bags will be up either October 1st or 2nd! They will include:
Preorders will last about a week but since they are shipping from Hong Kong I can’t promise that will arrive before Halloween. They’ll be about $15-$30 depending if they give me some kind of shipping dealie for bulk orders.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Lost Woods
I was so excited to get the tape off this morning, but I went to sleep instead just in case the paper might still be a little damp. I am really pleased with the outcome, and with Cobalt Teal - gosh that is just the cleanest, prettiest teal-blue I have ever seen. All the M Graham paints I tried here were like that though, just… really vivid and clear.
The little white dots were made with frisket, and I almost forgot to pick them off. I only noticed because I was like wait.. browngreen spot on the watercan? mmmm…..
Next up… bonefishes maybe!